Our Commitment to you
Provide the Children in our care with a happy and safe environment that recognises their individual skills, talents and interests
- Provide fully qualified educators to oversee your Scholar’s individual educational program and assist them with a comprehensive school readiness program when it is time for your Scholar to make the transition to formal schooling
- Provide a wide range of educational resources that are age and developmentally appropriate for all Children in our care. Little Scholars re invests in all classrooms and outdoor environments monthly to ensure your Little Scholar has the very best resources to grow and learn.
- Incorporate the use of technology, interactive whiteboards, iPads and computers to provide your Scholar with endless opportunities to further their interests and gain experience with real life tools that they will use once they move to formal schooling.
- Provide beautifully presented, easily accessible environments both indoors and outdoors that invite Children to explore, make choices and empower them to make decision about their learning
- Are committed to providing child safe environments and all educators are provided with regular child protection training.
- Seek feedback from all stakeholders in the service on our policies and procedures to ensure that they are meeting our family’s needs.