Enjoy the Little Scholars experience
We aim to ensure that you and your little scholar settle in and enjoy the Little Scholars experience.
Introducing your little scholar to care can be an emotional time. It is fair to expect some tearful goodbyes in the early days however; there are many ways to assist your child with this transition.
Once your child is enrolled, prepare your child by attending play dates at the campus prior to starting. This is also a great opportunity for you to spend time with the educators and campus manager.
We are here to help and support
- Settling in is tailored to meet the individual needs of each little scholar and their family.
- Our educators play an active role in gathering information from you and your family so we can then get to know your child.
- We do this as our aim is to make the transition between home and the campus as smooth as possible.
- Our educators are always available to regularly discuss your child’s day.
- We encourage you to spend time at the campus with your child to settle them in and you are more then welcome to phone us during the day to check on their progress.
- We assign a primary educator to assist in settling your child in each day and help them to overcome any anxiety they may be feeling.
- We aim to ensure that all educators know your needs and work together as a team to provide routine and consistency of care.
- We have developed a BUDDY SYSTEM in which we pair your child up with another little scholar to help settle them into the campus.
Welcome to Little Scholars! We’re thrilled to have your family apart of ours!