This initiative aims to improve educator-to-child ratios in services, increased skills and qualifications, national regulations, and a quality ratings system which will help you to make informed choices about the education and care you choose for your child.
The seven quality areas are:
- Educational programs and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- The physical environment
- Staff arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management.
Little Scholars aims to exceed the National Quality Standard across all areas of our service. Each campus has a quality improvement plan in place to show what is happening to achieve this.