This initiative aims to improve educator-to-child ratios in services, increased skills and qualifications, national regulations and a quality ratings system which will help you to make informed choices about the education and care you choose for your child.
The seven quality areas are
- Educational programs and practice.
- Children’s health and safety.
- The physical environment.
- Staff arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities.
- Leadership and service management.
Little Scholar’s aim is to exceed the National Quality Standard across all areas of our service and each centre has a quality improvement plan in place to show what is happening in our centre to achieve this. This will look at areas such as educational programs and practice, children’s health and safety, physical environment, staffing arrangements, relationships with children and collaborative partnerships with families and communities.