We strive to provide Little Scholars employees and their loved ones with a first-class benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Our benefits are based on feedback and centered around our team and their families.Play Video
They’re thoughtfully designed to enhance your health and wellbeing, and to make it easy for you to take good care of yourself (now, and in the future). So we can continue to help create incredible little humans!
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
HEALTH & WELLNESS
FLEXIBILITY & TIME OFF
LITTLE SCHOLARS ENVIRONMENTS
Providing compensation and programs that give our employees financial peace of mind.
- 90% discount off childcare fees*
- Fully-funded First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma Certifications
- $2 per hour above award wage
- Tenure bonus program to reward and recognise years of service (Amazing gifts for 5, 10 and more years)
- Financial support for ongoing education: fully paid Certificate III and Diploma qualifications, and financial assistance for Bachelor and graduate diploma degree*
- Employee Referral Program. Up to $1000 offered for successful recruitment
- Free professional uniforms
- End of year gift
Profesional & Personal Development
Providing room and opportunities to grow — on your own and with your teammates.
- Career advancement opportunities and ability to create your own career pathway
- Annual Learning & Development Day with presentations from leaders of their field
- Exchange programs with other campuses for mentoring and networking
- Additional access to training and professional development
- Annual employee awards event celebrating success across all levels of employment including our annual pillar awards that recognise the exceptional achievements of our teams
- Fun environment with the FISH philosophy embedded in all we do.
- An active social calendar with many events throughout the year to bring everyone together, reward success and have some fun
Health & Wellness
Keeping our team healthy is our priority
- Access to an external Employee Assistance Program, which includes confidential support (professionally, financially or personally)
- Access to free flu jabs, seminars, financial advice and more
- Year-end staff Christmas party
- Many fun events through the year to bring everyone together, reward success and have some fun
- Flexibility and understanding across all levels of our family company
Little Scholars environments
Our studio spaces are designed to support our educator do incredible things
- Additional educators above ratios requirements per campus to support teams
- Well-equipped state-of-the-art campus and generous resource monthly budgets
- External cleaners so educators can focus on education and care
- Dedicated pedagogical leader and supportive early childhoodtrained management team
- Family-owned and operated by qualified early childhood teacher who is passionate about and dedicated to the early childhood education and care sector
Flexibility & time off
The time you need to recharge, and the flexibility to get your best work done.
- Volunteer leave – you are entitled to be absent from work for the purpose of performing volunteer service work in times of emergency, crisis or disaster
- Career Break – Up to 6 months extended unpaid leave, linked to personal development (studies, training etc.), may be taken as an extension of the standard leave day
- Blood donor’s leave – up to four hours paid leave every six months
- Wellness Day – permanent employees are entitled to access 1 of the personal leave days per year to use as wellness days
Quality Over Quantity
Grow With Little Scholars
Key Positions Employee Benefits
We know there are times when you wish to take time off for recreation, holiday or other responsibilities. In addition to your entitlement to annual leave and personal leave, we offer other leave options which include:
Are you passionate about early education?
Then what are you waiting for? Join us.
Employee Assistance Program
Caring for others is rewarding but emotionally it can take a toll on your well-being. Sometimes you need to look after yourself so you can better give to others. Because you matter too. Our experienced counsellors provide understanding and immediate confidential support to help you through challenging times. All of our Little Scholars employees have access to our Employee Assistance Program.
At Little Scholars we are all about learning and creating amazing experiences for children and we completely understand that takes lots and lots of resources. That is why we pride ourselves on the fact that educators never have to use any of their own funds for classroom resources, equipment or supplies.