The Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”), Australian Privacy Principles and any relevant registered privacy codes govern the way we must manage your personal information. This policy demonstrates how Little Scholars collects, uses and discloses the personal information we collect during your interaction with Little Scholars.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to our Little Scholars Parent App you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Customers and Website Users
Through our Little Scholars School of Early Learning Centres and official websites, customers and website users have the opportunity to enquire and purchase our services.
What information is collected?
We may collect the following information about you when you enrol or enquire about our products or services:
Identifying and contact information (name, address, postcode, phone number, email
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information requested on voluntary customer surveys and/or offers
- Information about you or your child’s education history, status and abilities
- Information about your intended use of our services or products
- Accounting, billing, credit or other payment card verification and screening, credit card details if applicable
How is the information used?
This information is used only within the Little Scholars group to enable us to contact you by post, email or telephone for:
- responding to your enquiry
- providing the most suitable services
- ongoing tracking of student progress
- providing feedback to parents on their child’s progress
- sending you offers and news about services and products provided by us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- communication purposes to continually improve our services, products and customer service levels.
- statistical analysis, customer surveys, customer relations and to help with future dealings with you.